Why Pioneer Coaching?
If you are searching for an employer who is committed to your professional growth and success, we encourage you to learn more about the careers available.
Our success depends on hiring top-notch employees and contractors (1099) within the following areas:
- Sales—from entry-level account representatives to senior account executives.
- Administration—including positions in Customer Service
- Coaches - We staff and partner (1099) with coaches to deliver Pioneer Coaching content.
Please send an email to HR@PioneerCoaching.com and include the following:
- Position Applying for sales, administration, or business coach.
- 1099 Contractor, Part Time, or Full Time or Employee
- LinkedIn or other social media site
Training & Development
In this fast-paced, competitive industry, continuous learning is a must. That’s why we offer many types of training to help employees learn the latest technology and develop their skills. Instructor-led training and web-based courses are made available for professional development.
We embrace diversity in the workplace - “all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.” We are committed to creating a diverse work environment where all employees are respected and supported to do their very best. We an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law
Applicants to and employees of this Company are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Please click here to find out more.